Before you start selling your images online you have to first create your Price Sheet(s). And prior to creating a price sheet you have to make sure all your products are created or available through your lab. If you need help designing products, please go to the My Designs section of our Help Center.
While many of our customers design their own templates, if you're connected to one of our partner labs you can use their catalogs. You can learn more about choosing a lab partner and the ImageQuix Professional Lab Network here.
Now, lets get started by selecting Price Sheets in the Blueprint menu, then New on the right-hand side of the app.
You're now editing a brand new price sheet!
Price Sheet Settings
Before we get into the exciting stuff, make sure you assign a good name to your price sheet, select a Job Type and add a Reference (optional).
Price Sheet Name
It's imperative that you label your price sheets in a fashion that will allow you to easily identify the contents and purpose of your price sheet.
Example Price Sheet Names:
Spring 2019 - Bulk Fulfilled by Lab 20% Off
2019 Underclass Default - Proofing
Sports Price Sheet - Self-fulfilled (2020)
The Job Type is used for admin purposes as it helps users understand which price sheets should be associated to which job. As you can probably tell by now, if you assign the wrong price sheet to a job it could do a lot of damage.
The Reference field is also used for administrative purposes, but will also be available for reporting purposes.
Building Price Sheets
Now that you've created a new price sheet, it's time to build it! The first step in building a price sheet is adding your categories. You can add one at a time, or add them all before you begin adding packages and products. It's up to you.
Add Price Sheet Category
- Select the + icon next to Categories
- Give your category a name by editing 'New Category' towards the of the screen.
- Enter the name for this category (e.g., Packages, Downloads, A La Carte, Prints, etc.)
- Select the Category you want to add the package to.
- Now, select + Add Package.
- Configure your package settings.
- Description - This should be informational or promotional as your clients will see this. You do not need to include the package contents as we automatically display it for you.
- Reference ID
- Package Type: Build Your Own Package vs. Standard
- Image Configuration - Set number of images and assign surcharges.
- Visibility - This allows you to hide packages from the shopping cart, but they'll still be available in Order Entry.
Adding Products to your Price Sheet
You'll notice that if you try to sync after adding a new package you'll receive a couple warnings. This is due to having an empty package, or category, on your price sheet, so now you need to add products to your package.
- Click + Add Products within the package block.
- This will now bring up all of the catalogs associated to your accounts.
- Search for a product (i.e., 8x10) or open one of the catalogs.
- Simply select a product to add it to the package.
- Once added to the package you can select the product to review the product settings.
Continue adding products to the package and edit the products as necessary. Once you've finished constructing your package, simply add another one and follow the steps listed above. Before you know it, you'll have all of your packages built!
To add products to a category without a package, simply skip the + Add Package step and add products directly to your category.
After adding products, it's important to review your product settings to ensure you've configured each of your products correctly.
- Name - The display name for the product
- Size - Product size (this cannot be changed)
- Print Layout - Choose a standard print size for the product (only for My Designs)
- Fulfillment - Automate My Designs to your lab!
That's right! You can now automate your designs and templates to your lab! Select Choose Fulfillment > Select a Lab > Choose a Lab Product. It's that easy!
- Reference ID
- Allowed Image Types - set whether this product can be used with Group or Individual images.